InformationAll high-performance dairy cows grapple with a negative energy balance within first 8 weeks of lactation, to a greater or lesser extend. With 40 % of the cows, a subclinical ketosis may be expected. KULMIN® Lacto HL 50 reduces systematically the risk of ketosis (acetonaemia) of early lactating cows.
- rumen protected bypass protein with ideal amino acid profile for cows. On the basis of rape-seed and maize, it improves the protein supply in the gut and relieves the liver.
- propylene glycol and sodium propionate boost blood sugar formation effectively, improve energy provision and support liver functions.
- D-V XP yeast as prebiotic yeast culture improves bacterial rumen fermentation and protein supply.
- vital substances are a special vitamin and micronutrient equipment, which strengthens the body’s defences, supports energy metabolism and improves claw stability as well as udder health.
- selenium yeast and rumen protected glycine chelates ensure best provision with micronutrients within stressful early lactation.
- propyl gallate, natural tocopherols and citric acid, combined with a high dosage of vitamin E provide for an active immune system.
- Especially formulated essential oils as natural phytogenic additves appetise, support feed intake and reduce ammonia and methane load.
KULMIN® Lacto HL 50 is suitable to produce food
“without genetic engineering”.
KULMIN® Lacto HL 50 contains only
domestically produced feedstuff (source EU 27).
|0362||Bag 25 kg|